Content

weekending

15.11.14

This week we welcomed J into our dayhome.  J is 11 months old, and he's super smart and cute. It's a big transition for him of course. The biggest challenge is sleeping and meal-time. The kids play well together- which is a blessing.

We were house-bound as well due to me having the flu, as well as the little ones not having snowsuits to get out into the snow. But our hands and our hearts were full - there was music-making, playing and a lot of laughter.

 Week one down- here's to a new week ahead.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright & Disclosure

All text and photographs in this blog, unless otherwise noted, are Copyright © Small Wonders Dayhome & Playschool. All Rights Reserved. You may not reproduce, distribute, alter, or republish any photos or content from my site without my written permission.

Read Disclosure here.