Content

drumming & dancing at the end of the day

20.1.15

It was the end of the day,...Mondays always seem so long. We all needed to shake our sillies out. I don't know who started it...probably Z who is always running or jumping and dancing to some imaginary beat.
I brought out the instruments to get everyone singing, moving and shaking - only the drums were used. J was super-excited...I have never seen him drum like that before...

This time our musical experience took us on a safari...the lion, tiger and elephant and the giraffe joined in.
Feet were moving, hands clapping, and the beat of not one but 2 drums could be heard.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright & Disclosure

All text and photographs in this blog, unless otherwise noted, are Copyright © Small Wonders Dayhome & Playschool. All Rights Reserved. You may not reproduce, distribute, alter, or republish any photos or content from my site without my written permission.

Read Disclosure here.