Content

week-ending jan 5-9th

11.1.15
What a week. We welcomed MM who will be joining us Tuesday to Thursday. It was nice to have a playmate for big boy. I am not going to say that we are not always in transitioning mode - at least it feels that way.

Our days were filled with dress-up, cooking, baking, painting, making snowflakes (no photos but you will see end result when we showcase seasonal table), outside play, drumming, story-time, circle time, messy eating and a lot of free play.

Our week in photos...
Looking back at my photos, it`s amazing how busy the little ones are.

I hope you had a great week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright & Disclosure

All text and photographs in this blog, unless otherwise noted, are Copyright © Small Wonders Dayhome & Playschool. All Rights Reserved. You may not reproduce, distribute, alter, or republish any photos or content from my site without my written permission.

Read Disclosure here.