Content

weekending jan 26-30

31.1.15
Another week gone, and the end of January...whew!

This week didn't seem as long as last week. While each little one was still under the weather, they definitely had more energy and appetite. I didn't make a note of it, but at the end of last week we finally changed our second seasonal table (in the basement) from Fall to Winter (see below).

On Monday we made split pea  soup. I found that serving the soup over rice makes it easier for the little ones to eat (or) at least be more independent. J likes his soup that way...H does too. Z loooves soup so I don't actually have to do that. Teaching her to master the spoon  is at the top of my list.

Tuesday was all about exploring. It has been so warm that we didn't hesitate getting outside. The only thing that holds us back is napping conflicts - but that's to be expected with 2 wee ones.Wednesday was painting day...M picked our colour of the day- green!
Thursday we had pjs and pancakes day and baking with Iman.
Friday we rested...

Some pics...
In January we did some activities relating to our book of the month...we just wrapped up our final activity yesterday...we did some exploring...we learnt a bit about fire safety...we visited the library for story-time...and spent some time in the kitchen.


1 comments:

Marie at: February 3, 2015 at 8:43 AM said...

Exploring! Oh Yes I like the word by itself Salma!

Post a Comment

“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright & Disclosure

All text and photographs in this blog, unless otherwise noted, are Copyright © Small Wonders Dayhome & Playschool. All Rights Reserved. You may not reproduce, distribute, alter, or republish any photos or content from my site without my written permission.

Read Disclosure here.