Content

Baking day: Chocolate Zucchini Loaves

18.2.15
I am sharing this recipe because I was asked for it numerous times. If you remember, the kids and I baked chocolate zucchini loaves 2 weeks ago. It was actually my first time mixing zucchini with chocolate and guess what, the kids loved it, and my husband who never eats veggies ate it all up. Next time we will be baking with chocolate chips...

Chocolate Zucchini Loaves
Makes 2 cakes.


you need
2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 cup cocoa
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 cups sugar
3 eggs
1 cup canola oil
2 teaspoons vanilla
2 packed cups grated (unpeeled) zucchini...in a clean tea cloth squeeze out as much water as possible.
you need to do
Preheat oven at 350 F. Spray two 9×5 inch pans with nonstick spray.

In a large bowl, stir together flour, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder and salt.

In a medium bowl, beat the sugar and eggs until light and fluffy. Add the oil and vanilla. Add to the dry ingredients along with the zucchini. Stir just until combined, and divide between the loaf pans.

Bake for 50-60 minutes

If you need more details email 


Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

0 comments:

Post a Comment

“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright & Disclosure

All text and photographs in this blog, unless otherwise noted, are Copyright © Small Wonders Dayhome & Playschool. All Rights Reserved. You may not reproduce, distribute, alter, or republish any photos or content from my site without my written permission.

Read Disclosure here.