Content

drumming circle fun

10.2.15
I prefer the drumming circle over the typical circle time activities because the kids are excited from start to finish.
As always, I place 1 instrument on each mat. First come first served...

Call and Response is still the all-time favorite, although some role-playing is also fun.I mean, how often (while indoors) are kids encouraged to bang on things (as loud as they can)...to stomp their feet to jump around and act silly? 10 minutes of fun!



Share this PostShare to FacebookShare to TwitterEmail ThisPin ThisShare on Google PlusShare on Tumblr

2 comments:

Marie at: February 18, 2015 at 2:03 AM said...

Looking to get some instuments for Mister Pop! He loves music. Music is soothing...

Salma Saquaf at: February 21, 2015 at 11:12 AM said...

I love music..many days we skip the general circle time stuff and just do the music part. Mr Pop will be banging away all day :)

Post a Comment

“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright & Disclosure

All text and photographs in this blog, unless otherwise noted, are Copyright © Small Wonders Dayhome & Playschool. All Rights Reserved. You may not reproduce, distribute, alter, or republish any photos or content from my site without my written permission.

Read Disclosure here.