Content

movement

9.2.15
The best thing about being a facilitator of play for young children is the need for constant movement.
Of course, the real work starts when the kids arrive.
I notice that a little one will leave food on his plate and crawl under the table to eat whatever has been dropped there.
I am constantly disinfecting, sweeping, and mopping.
There are always dirty dishes of course, and setting the dishwasher is an all time favorite for the little ones, so I have to do it real fast before they get in there. 
They keep me going and moving.
There is always some type of exchange going on; it's amazing!
There are of course always noses to wipe-it's ALWAYS a fight. 
There are hands to hold on stairs - or just because...mouths to spoon food into.
And then the quiet moments
books to read...stories and jokes to listen to...and some cuddling (if they let me).
I am truly privileged to be able to do what I do!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright & Disclosure

All text and photographs in this blog, unless otherwise noted, are Copyright © Small Wonders Dayhome & Playschool. All Rights Reserved. You may not reproduce, distribute, alter, or republish any photos or content from my site without my written permission.

Read Disclosure here.