Content

weekending feb 23-27

28.2.15
It was quite the week. We had one little guy with the sniffles and then it just kind of went from there...now there are 3. M was away so he got lucky I think. There is always illness in the house; this takes some getting use to - I don't know if we ever get use to that. I think when you go out to work in a "place", it's just your place of work, but when home is work and so on it gets so tricky. 

We stayed inside quite a bit, and we always had activities to fill our days - having a daily activity helps in that. The thing is that we're always playing catch up in some sense or another. I think I am now getting to the place where I can accept that as a part of our little rhythm, and so we face a hurdle (or hurdles), we pick ourselves up and get on, and so goes the story.

The week was pretty much the same routine, except for the fact that we had our bake sale on Thursday.  The sale was a success, and the proceeds from the sale will go towards our new (much bigger) fish tank, so I'm kind of excited about that.

I think if the kids were older, they would understand the significance of a bigger tank :).
I hope to share pics of our new tanks and new fishes too very soon.

I've got so much more to catch up on, so I'll sign off for now!



Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

0 comments:

Post a Comment

“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright & Disclosure

All text and photographs in this blog, unless otherwise noted, are Copyright © Small Wonders Dayhome & Playschool. All Rights Reserved. You may not reproduce, distribute, alter, or republish any photos or content from my site without my written permission.

Read Disclosure here.