Content

chalk drawings

8.3.15
We are enjoying some beautiful weather...I can't believe it!
the kids and I couldn't get outside fast enough...we stayed out for an hour...probably would have stayed longer if I didn't have to give them late snack and prepare them for home.

I brought out the soccer ball,some tennis balls and badminton rackets AND  sidewalk chalk.
Z ate some of the chalk.
J wore a lot of it on his jeans.
M & big boy got straight to designing their own blocks...


joining outdoor play party,  country kids & let kids be kids.


Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

3 comments:

Linda McGurk at: March 8, 2015 at 5:45 PM said...

We're finally enjoying some warmer temperatures as well - and I'm ready for it! Thanks for linking up to the #outdoorplayparty. Hope to see you back soon:o)

Karen Bell at: March 9, 2015 at 4:23 AM said...

Outdoor chalking is good fun and such a great activity for this time of year!
Thanks for sharing #LetKidsBeKids

Coombe Mill at: March 9, 2015 at 6:48 AM said...

Such a great idea, I want to have a chalk board at Coombe Mill, I think it is a great way for little ones to express themselves and easily make their mark, even if it is on their jeans! thank you for sharing with me on Country Kids and reminding me of this "still to do" project for the farm.

Post a Comment

“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright & Disclosure

All text and photographs in this blog, unless otherwise noted, are Copyright © Small Wonders Dayhome & Playschool. All Rights Reserved. You may not reproduce, distribute, alter, or republish any photos or content from my site without my written permission.

Read Disclosure here.