Content

the baby's baby blanket

20.3.15
I have a knitting thing. The thing is that I can't finish a project. I get bored- painfully bored. It doesn't help that I am relatively new to this knitting thing. 

 Three weeks ago, Moonface and I had a few squabbles. She kept stealing my dish towels to cover/wrap her baby up. I would take it back, and she would run after me, often screaming. Big brother told me that she would like to have as a blanket...I'm sure if she could speak she would have told me the same thing.

We went to the store, and picked up some materials...it was quite over-priced for a baby's baby blanket. I should have gone to the Thrift store, or just use some scraps, BUT, at least I will have my dish towels.

At first it was very difficult to work with this material. I had 3 false starts, but I'm getting close.

1 comments:

Marie Kléber at: March 31, 2015 at 12:48 PM said...

It looks good! For sure you'll finish this one!

Post a Comment

“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright & Disclosure

All text and photographs in this blog, unless otherwise noted, are Copyright © Small Wonders Dayhome & Playschool. All Rights Reserved. You may not reproduce, distribute, alter, or republish any photos or content from my site without my written permission.

Read Disclosure here.