Content

weekending march 2 - 6

8.3.15
The last week was very interesting. The weekend before I attended a 2 day training and then hubby who has been away came back right in the middle of the week. Laundry & housework not done...helping big boy with homework became a task, and of course helping hubby transition back into work after flying internationally - no fun! Then silly ole me, left the car lights on - you can guess what happened. So no car, little time and so on. I was playing catch up all week. I am so glad it's over!

The kids were busy as usual. We have a new friend who joins us on Wednesdays, a change for my little crew.

Still some runny noses, and a lot of sticky hands...hopefully the nice weather will change all that. Speaking of nice weather, the days felt like spring- beautiful. Not only did we get outside, we got to really have fun out there. 

Let's hope for a less stressful week ahead for all...


we painted
we played outside
we made yummy goodies


we ate

we learned new skills like:
how to play tic-tac-toe
how to toss a ball into an object
 ...and how to measure
 we played in the mud
we hung out


Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

1 comments:

Marie at: March 9, 2015 at 4:15 AM said...

You had a lot of things to deal with for one week Salma. But for sure you did not miss any chance to enjoy it!

Post a Comment

“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright & Disclosure

All text and photographs in this blog, unless otherwise noted, are Copyright © Small Wonders Dayhome & Playschool. All Rights Reserved. You may not reproduce, distribute, alter, or republish any photos or content from my site without my written permission.

Read Disclosure here.