Content

Weekending June 15-19th

20.6.15
I think our blog posts this week give an accurate picture of how we spent our time. If you haven't read the previous posts, please do...we had a lot of fun.  

"Many hands make light work...". That is so true. The kids were very helpful this week in also getting all our baking done for the month. Another post is needed on this matter - but, I just want to say that I experimented with {some} gluten free recipes and they are not as bad as I thought. 
For some of the other treats, I tried egg-less recipes and really cut down on the sugar. I still can't bring myself to make bread because I don't like it - but I am mulling it over (for the Fall).

I guess I'll share some leftover photos. 
Happy weekend!
  1. captured beauty on nature walk
  2. cooking lunch...a nice collaboration
  3. a boy and his sword
  4. "flowers: picked for nature table
  5. making spinach mushroom quiche
  6. my baking is all done for the month
  7. post-painting clean up
  8. waiting for the rain
  9. painting flowers
  10. a picnic
  11. more beauty from our walk
  12. bush-walking in the rain
  13. pizza day

0 comments:

Post a Comment

“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright & Disclosure

All text and photographs in this blog, unless otherwise noted, are Copyright © Small Wonders Dayhome & Playschool. All Rights Reserved. You may not reproduce, distribute, alter, or republish any photos or content from my site without my written permission.

Read Disclosure here.