Content

Birthday...

25.10.15
I noted to a parent that we are all partied out for October and I wasn't kidding. This is THE month for birthdays, In fact,  no other months have more than one birthday (so far), so it's quite interesting.
As you can see we had another celebration.  The kids are so used to it now - when they wake up the table is set and each child's crown sit on his/her table mat.

The birthday girl comes in the PM so we had her little get-together at the end of the day. We only used to ever have celebrations at first snack, but I am actually enjoying this more as the kids celebrate and then go home *smile*.

For this party we enjoyed apple crisp, chocolate bliss balls, sliced apples, and cubed cheese. I had just baked so I wanted the kids to try my new GF recipes. The kids ate very well after resting/sleeping and then went off to  play.

The b-day girl provided goodies for all her friends...very sweet :)





Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

0 comments:

Post a Comment

“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright & Disclosure

All text and photographs in this blog, unless otherwise noted, are Copyright © Small Wonders Dayhome & Playschool. All Rights Reserved. You may not reproduce, distribute, alter, or republish any photos or content from my site without my written permission.

Read Disclosure here.