Content

vegan gluten free apple muffins w/coconut & brown sugar

19.10.15
Here's another yummy treat that I came up with. I don't want to share the "recipe" because it was trial & error, but hopefully, I will be able to reproduce it again.

Here's what I used...approximately...
2 cups stewed apples*
1c  rice flour
2t baking powder
1/2t baking soda
1/2c oil canola oil 
1/2c maple syrup  
1/2c almond/coconut milk blend
1/2c coconut yogurt
1tsp vanilla extract
a handful of coconut flakes
dash of cinnamon
2 tsp brown sugar

stewed apples

Peel and core the apples. ...

Add the apples to a medium pot, then add water, cinnamon and brown sugar. ...

Cook on medium-high heat for about 8-10 minutes with the pot top on. ...
Let the apples cool completely, then transfer them (and their juice) to a leftover container





Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

0 comments:

Post a Comment

“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright & Disclosure

All text and photographs in this blog, unless otherwise noted, are Copyright © Small Wonders Dayhome & Playschool. All Rights Reserved. You may not reproduce, distribute, alter, or republish any photos or content from my site without my written permission.

Read Disclosure here.