Content

une promenade dans les bois 1st week Nov

9.11.15
Our nature walks are my absolute favorite. I LOVE it! The kids love it too. The smallest ones are showing different skills (jumping, running, fearless exploration etc), which makes it pretty fun. The older boys are can't get enough of just running and racing and competing - oh my!

The kids are so lovely. I think if anyone wants to appreciate or see the beauty of children all they have to do is add nature- seriously.
So we ventured off dans les bois on a snowy day. My first thought was that I needed a sled, as I have a little one who is heavier than my 2 year old. Pretty ironic that once we got into the woods, and I had that little one on my hips (wagon was parked), my 2 year old started to feel ill (she was coming down with a cold). As we were quite deep into the woods, I literally carried both of the children. It wasn't too bad; but it taught me a lesson.

Anyways, this is not the important part. 
The 
best
part 
of 
our 
walk 
was 
discovering 
and 
exploring 
this...




Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

0 comments:

Post a Comment

“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright & Disclosure

All text and photographs in this blog, unless otherwise noted, are Copyright © Small Wonders Dayhome & Playschool. All Rights Reserved. You may not reproduce, distribute, alter, or republish any photos or content from my site without my written permission.

Read Disclosure here.