Content

Weekending dec 11th

12.12.15
Some weeks I feel as if we really didn't do anything at all (not literally); but then I look through our photos and I get that "oh yeah" moment...I like that!
It was one of those weeks. I have been having "those" weeks for a while, as I often do when the weather starts to change, then changes, then keeps changing. Asthma is no fun!

You know what the big secret is to all of the stress around making EVERYTHING happen? It's not to stress about it. I had plan. I HAVE plans - lots of them. There are a million things that I want to do with the kids. 
There are many ideas swirling in my head, but I know that it's not all going to happen. AND even if I was naive enough to think that it would all just fall into place, well, that's on me.
Some days we swerve around our planned activities. At times one activity spills into another or falls apart at the seams - oh well. We are getting it or trying our best to...

Reflecting on the ups and downs of our days...there's a photo that I wanted to add to this mix because it just made my day, but I thought I would post about it another day (and I will).  

Right now. I am feeling a lot better, AND I am looking forward to another week.

...for now, we have stories to tell...
1/ in nature
2/ morning activity
3/ my best helper setting up for circle time
4/ quiet reading (moment
5/ celebrating our last b-day of the year
6/ we made snowflakes
7/ eating play-dough with a fork...cause everybody does it right?
8/ making silly faces
9/ hibernating - the cave was so dark we needed a flashlight
10/ a goodbye party
11/ busy busy sheriff
12/ before soup...
13/ footprints in the snow
14/ hibernation on our nature table
15/ our snow mobile
16/ blueberry pizzas
17/  finding nature
18/  reflecting
19/  remnant of play
20/  dinosaur chao



happy weekend to all!
 
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

0 comments:

Post a Comment

“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright & Disclosure

All text and photographs in this blog, unless otherwise noted, are Copyright © Small Wonders Dayhome & Playschool. All Rights Reserved. You may not reproduce, distribute, alter, or republish any photos or content from my site without my written permission.

Read Disclosure here.