Content

Weekending Dec 4th

5.12.15

"When you wake up in the morning, Pooh," said Piglet at last, "what's the first thing you say to yourself?"
“What's for breakfast?” said Pooh. “What do you say, Piglet?”
“I say, I wonder what's going to happen exciting to-day?” said Piglet.
Pooh nodded thoughtfully. “It's the same thing,” he said.


1/ baking fun
2/a cake fit for  king special knights
3/ something for our nature table
4/ yummy sausage
1/ a bear a dinosaur and a road-block
2/ story-time
3/ cuddling time
1/ knight's feast
2/ dress up
3/ winter reading is all ready
4/ sharing toys

1/ getting ready for picnic...she loves to carry the tiffin
2/ hug a snowman snow friend (or try at least)
3/ look what we saw
4/ pjs and pancakes day
5/ picnic treat

A parent and I were laughing about the fact that he told his little one that it was a good day to come to Small Wonders because we were going to have a party. Jokingly, I noted that "every day is a party...", and said parent agreed. 

We did have a party (Pjs and Pancakes day, which is quite popular in the cold season, as well as our November book of the month celebration), but regardless if we had the party this week or last-week, it is a fact that this place is lively and that there is always something happening

This week was all about comfort, and fun - it was a slow long week, and I was beat by Wednesday. We stayed in just a bit more than usual, but our days were not wasted. We shared stories, lots of laughter, and food and cared for our friends who were a bit off schedule.
Like any other day, some of the kids also got a bit overwhelmed or over-stimulated, and it was hard helping them to come down from that kind of excitement.  
The dark evenings are starting to get to me just a bit, and I think it's getting to the children as well. I'm beat!


Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

0 comments:

Post a Comment

“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright & Disclosure

All text and photographs in this blog, unless otherwise noted, are Copyright © Small Wonders Dayhome & Playschool. All Rights Reserved. You may not reproduce, distribute, alter, or republish any photos or content from my site without my written permission.

Read Disclosure here.