Content

Looking back at 2015

3.1.16
Some of you (parents) really keep up with the blog. I know and understand that some of you simply cannot. I have gone through the archives and want to highlight some of our posts from last year...
Happy reading :)

 






Most Read
Most Visited/ Fave Recipes

Events

Birthdays

My favorite post

Before we all sign off for the year that was 2015 (which we technically did), I'd like so say thank you - every single one of  you dear parents. Thank you for reading and keeping up with our dayhome blog. AND thanks so much for your kindness, and attention to detail in all our activities.

Your children have been a joy to me. Every single day your children bring so much delight and wonder into my home- I feel so blessed. 
In turn, I hope that we (Small Wonders) have been a blessing to you as you navigate the world of working and childcare.

Wishing you the best and most beautiful 2016!




Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

0 comments:

Post a Comment

“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright & Disclosure

All text and photographs in this blog, unless otherwise noted, are Copyright © Small Wonders Dayhome & Playschool. All Rights Reserved. You may not reproduce, distribute, alter, or republish any photos or content from my site without my written permission.

Read Disclosure here.