Content

Okay January let's go...

7.1.16
What a slow start to one of the best months of the year. I am still making up for the 2 weeks that I lost in December when I was ill. I've learned to live with it - all 7 days into January ;). 

I am taking it slow and planning as I go, which is REALLY hard for an obsessed planner like myself. For example, we do not have a Book of the month this month- which wasn't planned, it just is...

I'm going with the flow, and striving to stick to our rhythm, BUT, I want to change the rhythm, just a bit. I don't know when that will happen. 

AND, there is a project that I started working on in the Fall- yes, Autumn 2015. The little ones and I were busy bees getting the small details in, and I was busy jotting down notes. 

Then I was ready...almost. It was supposed to be your Christmas gift dear parents:)
I was soooo close to the finish line, and then my computer, oh, my computer - what a pain. So I started all over, and I am going to finish it. I will...
So January is my buffer month. It's our transitioning month. It's a great time to get things in order, because if February rolls around and we're not on task, that will be a shame. Here's to hoping...

 



Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

0 comments:

Post a Comment

“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright & Disclosure

All text and photographs in this blog, unless otherwise noted, are Copyright © Small Wonders Dayhome & Playschool. All Rights Reserved. You may not reproduce, distribute, alter, or republish any photos or content from my site without my written permission.

Read Disclosure here.