Content

Some Visual Notes of 2015

1.1.16
I tried to go through our 2015 photos BUT then I got tired and bored simultaneously. I have chosen some photos from each month to give you a quick overview of the year. 
With so many photos to go through -164 folders to be exact - I simply blindly picked some random ones :). 
Some of these photos, however, such as the first photo of MM are breathtaking - gorgeous isn't he? There's also the one of the kids (pretend) ice-fishing; a friend looking on in wonder at the fire-fighters; pool splashing fun; and the pjs shot...these are some of my absolute favorites.

Some of the photos have stories behind them that are dear to me. The photo of the kids painting outside was on Earth Day.  
In (April: the baking scene) a friend is pulling the measuring cup off the table...all the chocolate chips fell to the floor, and our friends scrambled to eat them *sigh*. If I remember correctly, there was a huge meltdown right after that...

We also met a new friend who was visiting while we were going out to our Easter Egg hunt - she tagged along with mom & dad, and is now a fellow Small Wonder...

January
max
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-ISqCabRJoDs/VK6adY9xLJI/AAAAAAAAAqE/w1JmDsNdtow/s1600/DSCN0018.jpg


February

March
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-zEHj_bcsQK0/VRsa3thBPPI/AAAAAAAADM8/YfHVp3mWUDs/s1600/DSCN3724.jpg
April

 May

June
 http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-7-Bks6vW34Y/VYzl_6lqJdI/AAAAAAAAFaw/2pgLRttLUFA/s1600/DSCN9680%2B%25282%2529.JPG

July


August
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-cfWMLTFL8ac/VdP5ssgobcI/AAAAAAAAGmM/3LYVFEOfxEc/s1600/DSCN0836%2B%25282%2529.JPG 


September

October

November

December


Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

0 comments:

Post a Comment

“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright & Disclosure

All text and photographs in this blog, unless otherwise noted, are Copyright © Small Wonders Dayhome & Playschool. All Rights Reserved. You may not reproduce, distribute, alter, or republish any photos or content from my site without my written permission.

Read Disclosure here.