Content

Weekending feb 12th (2016)

17.2.16
Am I late in posting my update? Nope! I just had some loose ends to tie up and voila, here I am.
The loose ends- what were they exactly? Well, I had to give the prizes to the winners of the Book-giving day contest AND I haven't yet. However, they (the winners) have been announced, which is the best part right?

I was sooo happy to get the kids all excited about books and reading. It's a magical thing. The other thing that really made me feel happy was the parental involvement in our special day. To say that I have a great group of parents is no understatement. We had some great books in our donation basket, which we have already read btw. We love all the books- thanks so much parents:)

Here's a recap of our week...
We visited the fire-hall
We celebrated book-giving day
We read stories (especially this one)
We made something special
We made & shared soup
We played & other random stuff (to fill our time)

I think that's about it :)

Now the winners:
The winner of the copy of Mem Fox's book Whoever You Are + a $15 Indigo gift-card was MM's family.
A second prize, another gift-card went out to the first family who could tell me (via email) where Mem Fox is from. The lucky winner was LE's family.
Just in case you care- Mem was born in Melbourne Australia, and now lives in Adelaide, Australia.
Congrats to the winners and thank you all for participating.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright & Disclosure

All text and photographs in this blog, unless otherwise noted, are Copyright © Small Wonders Dayhome & Playschool. All Rights Reserved. You may not reproduce, distribute, alter, or republish any photos or content from my site without my written permission.

Read Disclosure here.