Content

Weekending Feb 5th (2016)

6.2.16
Where and how does the time go? It's amazing how quickly the days go by, whether we like it or not.
We had another tough week with illnesses. Yours truly was also put through the ringer, but I'm on the mend now, thankfully! 

As I said before, nothing stops us - we just keep going. Sometimes our daily rhythm is put on pause for a few days, but there are no repercussions from taking a break from the every-days anyway. 

If you read my last post, you will see that the kids have enormous amounts of energy, and use their imaginations to the fullest, and that they are always creating or planning something. The wonder of youth no doubt!

@ random
/ lots of open play
/ sweet potato soup w/ sausage
/  rock painting (upcoming post)
/ our book of the month (parents are you ready for our upcoming give-away?)

We have a pretty fun week ahead of us. I am so excited, and the kids are too. Did you check our calendar?
Have a great weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright & Disclosure

All text and photographs in this blog, unless otherwise noted, are Copyright © Small Wonders Dayhome & Playschool. All Rights Reserved. You may not reproduce, distribute, alter, or republish any photos or content from my site without my written permission.

Read Disclosure here.