Content

Easter egg hunt/spring celebration 2016

30.3.16
 It's amazing what a difference one year has made for all of us. The children are not just toddling around anymore; they are running full speed. 
Our spring celebration/Easter egg hunt was filled with activities that fostered learning, team work, collaboration and problem-solving. 

Moms and dads were invited- which was a very nice treat. We did our circle time outside, and a had a wonderful time. Iman is back from her travels, which is amazing-great help. She is a wonder with the children, and really my right-hand :)
The weather was so beautiful, it didn't feel cold at all. We had a great day!
After the hunt the children indulged in some yummy treats.
I would like to thank every parent. Thank you for running with every idea that I have, Thank you for always being present and open to learning with me (and your child). Your commitment to ensuring that your child...(all the children) enjoy fun-filled days full of learning and wonder cannot be measured, or summed up. 

Thanks to those who were able to come and help out. If you couldn't make it, we hope you will be able to make another event. 
And as always...thanks for sharing your children with me. 

Photos taken by my hubby.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright & Disclosure

All text and photographs in this blog, unless otherwise noted, are Copyright © Small Wonders Dayhome & Playschool. All Rights Reserved. You may not reproduce, distribute, alter, or republish any photos or content from my site without my written permission.

Read Disclosure here.