Content

Goodbye February

3.3.16
I'm in March mode already and we have some exciting stuff coming up, but technically, I should be writing all about our February 2016 shouldn't I? Maybe it was just me, but an extra day of February felt just right. I needed that extra day to tie up loose ends and to breathe in the begin of another month...deep breath taken- all is well!

I am so lucky to do what I do. Why? Because I actually like what I do. This week has proven that in many ways. It's been a difficult week- the kind of week where you ask (hands to the heavens), what else can go wrong???? Yes, that kind of week. 
But, there are great moments (most of them spent out in nature) where you've got this freaky smile on y our face, and you don't really know why , but you can't stop smiling...I have those with the kids more often than not. 

Also, looking back on the month of February also had me smiling...we were super busy with activities and learning. I think it just balances out in the end.  

Here's a recap of OUR February.

What did we do?
We...
/celebrated & learnt about community workers by
visiting the local fire-hall & learning about fire safety
celebrating mail week (upcoming post)
/made some delish food here, here here and here
/celebrated book-giving day and held a contest...congrats to the winners!!!
/played with friends (in nature)
/had a cozy picnic...not the NOT picnic, but an actual picnic (pics somewhere below)
/created art...I guess I didn't take many pictures (?)

/and did a whole bunch of random stuff that you'll find in our photos

As I sit here writing this post (like all my other posts), I have a million things swirling around in my head. With only 24 hrs in a day- what to do with so many ideas? I am excited to keep moving with these children. I am excited to teach them what I know...learn and grow with them, and when it gets really stressful...hide-out in the washroom...

Goodbye February...Hello March!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright & Disclosure

All text and photographs in this blog, unless otherwise noted, are Copyright © Small Wonders Dayhome & Playschool. All Rights Reserved. You may not reproduce, distribute, alter, or republish any photos or content from my site without my written permission.

Read Disclosure here.