Content

Weekending March 25th

28.3.16
I don't know if I'll ever be able to keep up with the ole blog. We (the Small Wonders and I) are always up to no good, and we just have so much that we want to share, but it doesn't always happen. The week of March 25th was busy, busy, busy. We were prepping for our Easter egg hunt/Spring celebration (post coming soon), AND we have also been planning our Art show in May. It's quite a bit of stuff for busy hands and minds.

I am actually tempted to end March (blog-wise) right here and now...it's been great, it's been busy and there are no complaints here, but I'll wait.
I really neglected the camera last week...and I apologize for the lack of edited photos.
For soup day we enjoyed tomato and red pepper soup...
We also played in and outside.

our herbs are coming along
Some of the books we enjoyed (about Easter and/or spring).
...stay tuned for photos from the Easter egg hunt/spring celebration.

Happy spring everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright & Disclosure

All text and photographs in this blog, unless otherwise noted, are Copyright © Small Wonders Dayhome & Playschool. All Rights Reserved. You may not reproduce, distribute, alter, or republish any photos or content from my site without my written permission.

Read Disclosure here.