Content

Weekending March 4th (2016)

5.3.16
This week we were able to settle down a bit from all the planned activities we were so focused on last week. To be honest, we just had so many hiccups that we didn't have a choice. In addition, we missed some of  our planned (daily rhythm) activities, but as I always say...that's just the way it is.
Personally, it was a very hard for me. One of the moms noted that there were many moments that she'd like to do-over...yep, that's how I feel.

We spent a lot of time outside this week...similar to last week. We finished up mail week- which was so much fun, I cannot even put it into words. We also broke the rules (I don't know whose rules), and we started decorating our nature table for early spring:) 
The kids more or less put it together. I think they did a great job.

There is another folder of photos that I could go through and add some more context to our week, but, I don't think it's necessary.  We do what we do when we do what we do...

they did this
Happy weekend all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright & Disclosure

All text and photographs in this blog, unless otherwise noted, are Copyright © Small Wonders Dayhome & Playschool. All Rights Reserved. You may not reproduce, distribute, alter, or republish any photos or content from my site without my written permission.

Read Disclosure here.