Content

MB's birthday celebration

9.4.16
We celebrated MB's birthday this past week...she turned 2 years old. She's been with us for one whole year, and it's been a great pleasure. MB is the most calm child in our home.
As is tradition, we made apple pear sauce and decorated it with loads of sprinkles (not sure if this is a tradition), HA said it was.
I didn't get loads of good photos cause my camera was acting up. Turns out, it needed to be charged...(turns out I'm slow) * wink.
We hope you had a great day with friends MB!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright & Disclosure

All text and photographs in this blog, unless otherwise noted, are Copyright © Small Wonders Dayhome & Playschool. All Rights Reserved. You may not reproduce, distribute, alter, or republish any photos or content from my site without my written permission.

Read Disclosure here.