Content

Weekending April 8 (2016)

10.4.16
Last week we officially started testing our Earth Schooling mornings out. I haven't had time to blog about 99% of the things we do, because I guess we're just too busy doing them. 
 Earth Schooling will take place on Tuesday and Thursday mornings, but until we formally start (middle of May), we will continue to go to our special spot on Tuesday mornings.
The kids had a great week. I guess I can say that about most week, unless we have illnesses. So far so good on that part. 

I must also admit that I am getting incredibly sloppy with the camera, and photo-taking. My mind is just not there right now. But it's important to me to document this journey, so I am taking it one day at a time and trying to keep the camera close.
Whatever the case, we got some pretty good shots of our week of play...we also celebrated a b-day (first of the year).
1/ the wind was blowing & he needed to pause
2/ taking a break
3/ catching the "wind"
4/ (part of) our outdoor kitchen
5/ gathering (cookies)
6/ making smoothies ...this table was made for our Small Wonders by JM's dad. Thank you :)
7/dress up
8/ rock collection

Upcoming post: getting ready for the art show.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright & Disclosure

All text and photographs in this blog, unless otherwise noted, are Copyright © Small Wonders Dayhome & Playschool. All Rights Reserved. You may not reproduce, distribute, alter, or republish any photos or content from my site without my written permission.

Read Disclosure here.