Content

More photos from the Art & Brunch

22.5.16
I just received some more pics from the Art & Brunch. I am so happy with the work and the way everything turned out. Thanks Iman (who took the photos of the kids outside), and to Jessica for the photos below. Jillian took many of the photos in  this post.


Before
After

The Show's Photographers

Photographer Jessica Wry.
Jessica is a well-rounded young lady. I was very fortunate to meet her, and to have her do the photography for our Art & Brunch on short notice. Jessica has been doing photography since she was in 8th grade. After graduating from high school she traveled to China to teach English in an elementary school. She then went on to Korea to live as an Au pair. Presently, she is studying languages at UofC.

Photographer Jillian
Jillian is a mom of one, a wife and a very good friend. She recently relocated to Calgary after briefly setting up home in BC (where her family lives). Although her background is in the Legal field, she also has a range of skills in various spheres. In my opinion, her out-going, vibrant personality is her biggest asset. Jillian is always willing to lend a hand, and can never say no to pretty things.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright & Disclosure

All text and photographs in this blog, unless otherwise noted, are Copyright © Small Wonders Dayhome & Playschool. All Rights Reserved. You may not reproduce, distribute, alter, or republish any photos or content from my site without my written permission.

Read Disclosure here.