Content

Weekending May 20th

25.5.16
Where does the time go? I cannot believe it is the end of May already.  Back in February when we started preparing for the art show, it seemed so far away. Now the show is all over, and we have resumed our regular schedule.


Last week was  a good week. Honestly, I was looking forward to the long weekend :) The days were also somewhere between cold, and wet, and hot. Strange weather...
On soup day, 2 friends brought carrots so we used some in our soup and then we made carrot muffins. I made 2 kinds...regular and some with coconut and chocolate chips. I had to hide them from Iman. The kids loved them as well.

We did a bit of this and a bit of that...painting based on our book of the month, Giraffes can't Dance...more on that in another post.

Look at our fancy flower mandala. Don't you love it? I was totally hands-off with this one. I helped gather the materials and them I left them to create.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright & Disclosure

All text and photographs in this blog, unless otherwise noted, are Copyright © Small Wonders Dayhome & Playschool. All Rights Reserved. You may not reproduce, distribute, alter, or republish any photos or content from my site without my written permission.

Read Disclosure here.