Content

Weekending June 10th (2016)

13.6.16
The weather was mostly nice last week,  but the rain did it for me. On one hand I was happy because the kids and I didn't have to water our plants, but we wanted to play. One thing that the kids have noticed that they didn't notice before are the worms  (or wigglys) as they are sometimes called, that come out after the rain (or during).

A lot of things are changing with the children. I notice the subtle changes every single week.  I think in spring and the warmer months our senses are renewed any way, but boy has it been interesting with this age group.
Aside from the little miracles, we had a pretty active week.
this is a pirate ship
Have a great week everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright & Disclosure

All text and photographs in this blog, unless otherwise noted, are Copyright © Small Wonders Dayhome & Playschool. All Rights Reserved. You may not reproduce, distribute, alter, or republish any photos or content from my site without my written permission.

Read Disclosure here.