Content

Weekending July 22 (2016) - part 1

25.7.16
This may well be the height of our summer. In a few weeks we will be going on break, so I think it's a great time to reflect on the past week, and look ahead as well. 
The days have been anything but quiet around these parts. We are truly enjoying the fullness and the richness of our days.
Last week was full of Earth-schooling activities. We picnicked down by the river, played in the park, went hiking, nature-walking, studied bees, and even stopped in at the library to get some books for our ongoing projects, and to participate in some activities.
The children are growing! They are maturing! Best of all, they are eager to learn. I have a great group.
Stay tuned for more photos from our week...I am still editing photos... :)

Wishing you a wonderful start to your week everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright & Disclosure

All text and photographs in this blog, unless otherwise noted, are Copyright © Small Wonders Dayhome & Playschool. All Rights Reserved. You may not reproduce, distribute, alter, or republish any photos or content from my site without my written permission.

Read Disclosure here.