Content

Summer garden party & a goodbye...

26.8.16
The children and I had our final party of the summer session. We also had a farewell party for our friend MM, who's going off to school in September. I am truly going to miss him, as are the other children. 

For the party, we followed a simple garden theme. We decorated with a few balloons, toadstools, as well as some simple treats like dirt and popcorn (similar to this recipe). It was a great day, with lots of sunshine. Everyone was relaxed and playful.
Enjoy the break dear friends...see you in September! And we hope you really like school MM :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright & Disclosure

All text and photographs in this blog, unless otherwise noted, are Copyright © Small Wonders Dayhome & Playschool. All Rights Reserved. You may not reproduce, distribute, alter, or republish any photos or content from my site without my written permission.

Read Disclosure here.