Content

Weekending Sept 23 (2016)

24.9.16
The Autumnal Equinox was a perfect time to stop (if even for a few minutes) and reflect on all the beauty that surrounds us. It was a tough week. Some of our friends were not feeling well, and I am having some back/asthma issues, so we all moped around a bit. 

The weather was very mild and sunny- to our surprise and delight. I love this time of year, and I'm hoping that the warmth will flow over into the next week as we go on our field trip.
The week went by fast, and thankfully so, because I am hoping the weekend will get rid of all the runny noses and cranky moods. Here's to hoping...

























1/ i created the mobiles for each child as a celebration of the autumnal equinox - I thought we could do it together, but it was way above their skills, so I did it when they were sleeping :)
2/ it's tuesday...mardi..rose is from our garden.
3/ mb's very busy squirrel
4/deer in the neighborhood- there were actually 4 of them. I only caught 1
5/ focused on setting the tracks
6/ playing mom
7/ drumming in the jungle
8/ our vitamin c smoothie of the week - it had kiwi, orange, parsley, lemon, kale, ginger & honey
9/ soup day




0 comments:

Post a Comment

“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright & Disclosure

All text and photographs in this blog, unless otherwise noted, are Copyright © Small Wonders Dayhome & Playschool. All Rights Reserved. You may not reproduce, distribute, alter, or republish any photos or content from my site without my written permission.

Read Disclosure here.