Content

Weekending Sept 30th (2016)

30.9.16
We had quite the month. I can't believe today is the last day of September. We had a very busy week. Runny noses and coughs have not subsided., but I am hopeful. I am praying the weekend will take care of that, and we will be able to come back feeling refreshed and renewed on Monday.
On soup day we had all the right ingredients for a warming yummy soup. JM brought some potatoes, Z added some carrots, and LE brought some mushrooms. We served it with toast.
 We also made a different kind of chocolatey treat for MM's bday :) 

This week we celebrated "Take a Child Outside Week". Since we are pretty active outside, we just tried to find something to keep us busy every day. One of those days took us to Owl's Nest Bookstore. As usual, riding the bus was the biggest highlight for the children. 

Stay tuned...pics/post coming soon from various happenings. 
It was a pretty good week.
Happy weekend all, and don't forget to look for other posts from this past week's happenings!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright & Disclosure

All text and photographs in this blog, unless otherwise noted, are Copyright © Small Wonders Dayhome & Playschool. All Rights Reserved. You may not reproduce, distribute, alter, or republish any photos or content from my site without my written permission.

Read Disclosure here.