Content

Weekending Sept 9th (2016)

11.9.16
Welcome September and welcome to our friends (old and new). Big Boy is off to school all day and it is a very different experience because it has added a new dimension to my homeschooling, which (for him) is more after hours and weekends.
On the dayhome/playschool front, some things change, while many things stay the same. We have a new friend with us, and MM has returned to 2 mornings a week with us. 

So what else is new? Our babies are not babies anymore. JM and ZA were MY babies. When we started out they were like twins in many ways; I used to carry both little ones on my hips. I got so used to it, that sometimes one of them would fall asleep just like that. 
These two have grown side by side ever since. They are now sitting in corners having lengthy conversations about JM's dog (ZA really wants one when she grows up), among other things. Their vocabulary is amazing, and they are able to express themselves in ways that impress me on a daily basis. They also have a lot of quarrels...

MB is a silent genius. She soaks up so much of my lessons, and she's so interested in books, it's lovely to see her growth from when she was also a tiny baby. She is also on the potty training journey, which is what it is- a journey. I am very proud of her.

AH doesn't always get to participate in a lot of the planned activities as her time with us is very limited, but she's another one of my October babies. I love the way that she likes to find fun in all activities, and she's got so much spirit too.

LE is finding his way in this group. When he's not on-site, there's always someone asking where he is. He is very curious and likes to observe everything around him- a true Small Wonder! 

I love my group. I think with each age along with the skills that the children develop there will be many questions and amazing milestones crossed off.
Have a great week everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright & Disclosure

All text and photographs in this blog, unless otherwise noted, are Copyright © Small Wonders Dayhome & Playschool. All Rights Reserved. You may not reproduce, distribute, alter, or republish any photos or content from my site without my written permission.

Read Disclosure here.