Content

Small Wonders Visit Owl's Nest Bookstore

11.10.16
Two weeks ago the children and I bundled up and stopped in at Owl's Nest Books (Calgary's oldest independent bookstore). I had the intention to visit with the little ones in the Summer, but we just never got around to it, and I'm glad we were able to do it before year's end. The thing is, we were all under the weather in some way, shape or form, but we did good (imo).

I love Owl's Nest; it's a warm cozy little place that is so inviting. 
I also like the location. I mean, it's certainly not in our neighborhood, but located in the Britannia Shopping Plaza on Elbow Drive & 49th Avenue, taking the number 3 bus down is not only fun, (because the kids like it), it's also very accessible.
The kids had a great time. They browsed, ran around a little (not too much), and some sat down with a book or two.
Owl's Nest has a good selection of preschool French books (which is what we were after), we also picked up some other stuff gifts on our trip. Owl's Nest has a range of books and toys for any age and/ or taste, so it's definitely a one stop shop. The staff is lovely and welcoming to all. If you haven't visited, you should sooner than later.

Thank you so much to the wonderful staff who were very kind to the little ones.

1 comments:

Owl's Nest Books at: October 12, 2016 at 8:09 AM said...

So glad you all had a great time!

Post a Comment

“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright & Disclosure

All text and photographs in this blog, unless otherwise noted, are Copyright © Small Wonders Dayhome & Playschool. All Rights Reserved. You may not reproduce, distribute, alter, or republish any photos or content from my site without my written permission.

Read Disclosure here.