Content

Weekending Oct 14th (2016)

17.10.16
For kids, nothing defines play like "play" . Really, makes sense doesn't it?  Upon meeting their friends, eating breakfast over tiny-tot talk, playing, singing, drumming, more play, arts & crafts and a bit of nature, last week our uninterrupted play was endless - and that's how it should be.
Almost everyone was feeling much better last week; which made it possible to take advantage of the nice(ish) weather. We got a good dose of nature into our systems, and on one particular outing, the children asked to go home, after they had had enough of the elements. I don't think I have ever experienced that before.
Inside we combined work (making soup, tidying up) and fun (painting & discovering new skills), and we enjoyed a very good week together.
drumming/music circle
MM scored a book he really wanted.
Have a great week everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright & Disclosure

All text and photographs in this blog, unless otherwise noted, are Copyright © Small Wonders Dayhome & Playschool. All Rights Reserved. You may not reproduce, distribute, alter, or republish any photos or content from my site without my written permission.

Read Disclosure here.