Content

Gift-Giving Event- Week 2: GoGo Quinoa Gift basket

21.11.16
Have you ever tried something that was so good that you had to tell someone about it? Well, that's what happened when I discovered GoGo Quinoa in a local store. After I tried this amazing brand, I actually contacted the owners and told them how much I loved it I had no idea that months later I would consider their products a staple in my kitchen and dayhome.  
Anyone who eats vegan, gluten-free, knows how expensive, and confusing it can get. The mission of the GoGo Quinoa company is to contribute to the nutritional well-being of all by offering nutritious, innovative and flavorful products, ethically and responsibly.  

When it comes to food allergies and intolerance, GoGo Quinoa has got you (and your family) covered. Prepared in Quebec, I am amazed at the variety and nutritional goodness of the GoGo Quinoa products that I have tried. This, dear friends is a one-stop shop for all things healthy and hearty.
This holiday season, Go Go Quinoa is generously offering 7 items from their store, to ONE lucky Small Wonders family.
I had a great time making up this "yumalicious" (our very own dayhome word :)) package of goodies for you! One lucky family will get a colorful assortment of products (quinoa, cereal, pastas, breakfast & snacking goodness). I am sure you will enjoy it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
To enter this week's giveaway, go over to the GoGo Quinoa website and tell me which 2 items you would love to have in your kitchen...leave a comment here (under the post title).
Comments will close at 12 am Mountain time on Sunday November 27th.
Winner will be chosen by Random Number Generator and announced on December 23rd, at the holiday event.

If you simply cannot wait until December, then you can purchase GoGo Quinoa products online. Right now (through the end of November) GoGo Quinoa is offering 20% off selected baking and breakfast items in their e-store.   
This gluten free gingerbread cookies recipe would be great for the holidays.
Disclosure: I contacted GoGo Quinoa because I love and use their products. All opinions are my own.

**Shannon has received an extra 5 bonus entry points from last week's draw. Good luck to all**

Photo credit: GoGo Quinoa 




******************CONTEST CLOSED ****************

12 comments:

Erin at: November 21, 2016 at 6:20 PM said...

We would love to have the Kaniwa coconut and vanilla cookies and the pancake mix in our kitchen - LE loves to make pancakes!!!

Alison at: November 22, 2016 at 12:08 PM said...

Oh... My!! MB and I have been dreaming about Quinoa Choco-Puffs (Cocoa) & Quinoa Orange and Mango Cookies :)

Iman at: November 22, 2016 at 12:42 PM said...

I love the chocolate chip cookies, and any kind of pasta.

Jen at: November 22, 2016 at 5:04 PM said...

Mmm, yum we love quinoa in our house so I am quite excited to learn about this product. As a chocolate lover I would love the chocolate chip cookies. The pancake mix would be useful in our house as it is also a family favourite for breakfast (or dinner). Thanks for sharing Salma!

Shannon at: November 23, 2016 at 7:48 AM said...

Mmmm.....quinoa is one of our favourites! All of the items look so good. We would love to try any of the pastas. AH is particularly fond of macaronI. The quinoa burgers also look delicious!

Anonymous at: November 24, 2016 at 2:46 PM said...

I would like the pancake mix and the coconut and vanilla cookies.

JM's mom

Andrea at: November 24, 2016 at 8:44 PM said...

The dark chocolate cake looks fantastic and the pancake mix would much better than my flat pancakes. :)

S Saquaf at: November 29, 2016 at 6:36 AM said...

1/5 point for Shannon

S Saquaf at: November 29, 2016 at 6:36 AM said...

2/5 points for Shannon

S Saquaf at: November 29, 2016 at 6:36 AM said...

3/5 points- Shannon

S Saquaf at: November 29, 2016 at 6:36 AM said...

4/5 points- Shannon

S Saquaf at: November 29, 2016 at 6:37 AM said...

5/5 points - Shannon

Post a Comment

“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright & Disclosure

All text and photographs in this blog, unless otherwise noted, are Copyright © Small Wonders Dayhome & Playschool. All Rights Reserved. You may not reproduce, distribute, alter, or republish any photos or content from my site without my written permission.

Read Disclosure here.