Content

Gift-Giving Event- Week 3: Mobile Massage Therapy with RMT for *Small Wonders Familiies*

29.11.16
Firstly, I would like to apologize for the late post. We have been under the weather. 
I must say that I was tempted to enter my name into this week's draw because I so need a relaxing massage. However, this is for the families, and I hope that  it will be useful for the winner.
So, without further adieu, let's get on to this week's draw.  
This week's draw is all about relaxation and de-stressing; something every parent needs, especially around this time of the year. I have partnered with Shannon Huisman, a lovely human-being, and one of Small Wonders' mommies for this give-away.

About Shannon Huisman
Shannon is a wife and mom of a 3 year old daughter. She has been a massage therapist for the past 5 years. She works at the Holistic Institute of Health & Fertility in Calgary, Alberta; specializing in prenatal, fertility, relaxation, Swedish, sports, and post natal massage.
Shannon is passionate about her work, and continues to build her strengths and broaden her expertise wherever the training takes her. Last year, she spent a lovely time in the United States, upgrading her skills.

When asked what she loves most about her work, Shannon says there are so many things that she cannot choose just one. From what I know of Shannon personally, she is very well-rounded, respectful and enthusiastic to help in any way that she can - whenever she can. Her clients are very lucky to have her.
This holiday season, Shannon Huisman RMT is generously offering a 60 minute relaxing mobile massage to one lucky winner.
This means 2 things: first, you will get a massage valued at $115 for FREE. Secondly, and this may be the best part, Shannon will come to you. No need to think about childcare. No need to hop in the car and drive through traffic- she will come to your door.  You can't really ask for more.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
To enter this week's giveaway, please tell me why you need a massage (or who you will gift it to?) 
Comments will close at 12 am Mountain time on Sunday December 4th.
Winner will be chosen by Random Number Generator and announced on December 23rd, at the holiday event.

Good luck! 


****************************Contest Closed************************************

5 comments:

Iman at: November 29, 2016 at 3:01 PM said...

I really really need a massage because I'm on my feet all day from work. Thanks for your gift Shannon!

Jen at: November 29, 2016 at 6:48 PM said...

I am sure we all have some very valid reasons for needing/wanting a relaxing massage, butI would gift this massage to my husband. He is such a devoted and hard working husband and father, and he always puts his family before himself. He has been working extra hard these days, both at work and at home, and I know he could really use some pampering.

Andrea M at: November 30, 2016 at 10:47 AM said...

I need a break from the busy days. A relaxing massage would help me get into the mood of the holiday season.

Alison B at: November 30, 2016 at 7:58 PM said...

Both my mind and body would benefit from a massage... it would serve to calm my mind (OCD!) and relax my muscles (volleyball, spin, worouts and snow oarding)! If not for myself, I would gift this massage to my sister Laura who will be visiting from Ontario over the holidays. She has been a huge support to me and is currently completing her degree in Nursing. I'm POSITIVE she could use a break 😊

Erin at: November 30, 2016 at 8:24 PM said...

I would love a massage to help unwind from these last few crazy weeks...such a great way to relax and reset. What a generous donation!

Post a Comment

“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright & Disclosure

All text and photographs in this blog, unless otherwise noted, are Copyright © Small Wonders Dayhome & Playschool. All Rights Reserved. You may not reproduce, distribute, alter, or republish any photos or content from my site without my written permission.

Read Disclosure here.