Content

Weekending November 4th (2016)

7.11.16
The past week was awesome! 
I think I heard that word being thrown around a few times as well: "...muffins with M&M's? Awesome!"  "It's so awesome out here..." (a friend speaking of the warm weather). "THIS IS AWESOME!!!" (said another friend - running after friends around the coffee table- which is always the highlight of the day).
I knew that love letter that I wrote to November would pay off :) November has been good to us so far; and I have faith that it will only get better. With everyone healthy and eager to get moving; we didn't waste any time getting back into the groove of things. We really made up for missing what felt like weeks of real fun.
On Monday we missed yoga, but the rest of the week was on point. Nature day was all about simple play. We stayed in the backyard, and the kids made various concoctions in the mud kitchen. On Thursday morning, we headed out for a nature scavenger hunt - which was very exciting for the kids.
On Friday morning, instead of doing our crafts, we went on a picnic, and why not? It was extremely mild outside. The children savored their lunches; and then they ran, explored and shared pieces of nature- as it should be.
LE's mom gave each friend this fun activity
painting w/ q-tips (notice how each child has his own style)
a conference is taking place
veggie potato soup w/ eggs
banana muffins w/ M&Ms
picnic
collected in nature

October celebrations in pics
ZA, LE,  and AH celebrated birthdays in October.
Happy week all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright & Disclosure

All text and photographs in this blog, unless otherwise noted, are Copyright © Small Wonders Dayhome & Playschool. All Rights Reserved. You may not reproduce, distribute, alter, or republish any photos or content from my site without my written permission.

Read Disclosure here.