Content

Weekending October 28th (2016)

1.11.16
Hello there! I guess I've been M.I.A. Not blogging always means that we are busy, busy, busy - or sick!
Last week we were both - this week, things are looking up, and we are looking forward to getting back into our daily rhythm. 
Enough about this week though, let's recap last week. I must warn in advance, being very much under the weather, I have few pics to share. Can't say that it was an adventurous week either, but we did celebrate a birthday, plus my boy turned 6. Where does the time go?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright & Disclosure

All text and photographs in this blog, unless otherwise noted, are Copyright © Small Wonders Dayhome & Playschool. All Rights Reserved. You may not reproduce, distribute, alter, or republish any photos or content from my site without my written permission.

Read Disclosure here.