Content

Gift-Giving Event- Week 4: Oh the Places You will Go Gift Giving Event

12.12.16

This draw is for the well-rounded girl (or) guy. It's all about supporting local businesses and enjoying the little things. I had a lot of fun putting this gift pack together.
This prize pack has a bit of everything...food, fun, and family time (if you'd like). How does that sound? Sounds good to me!


This holiday season, Small Wonders Dayhome & Playschool and some lovely sponsors will be offering 1 lucky individual:

$50 State & Main Restaurant gift card

$20 gift card from PZA Parlour

$25 gift card - Baked from the Heart

$15 gift card - Alchemy Body & Beauty

Admission day pass for 2 to Heritage Park Society

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{You can receive up to 5 entries }

comments are beneath the post title 

 
Mandatory--{To enter this giveaway, please tell me why you would like to win this gift pack = 1 entry.

Extra entries?

{Follow Small Wonders on Instagram = 2 entries.

{Follow SW on Twitter = 2 entries.

You don't need a Google account to enter - simply click the Comment as NAME/URL link and enter your name (no need to enter a URL)

Comments will close at 12 am Mountain time on Saturday December 22nd.

Winner will be chosen by Random Number Generator and announced in THIS POST shortly after.

If winner is a dayhome family, will be announced on December 23rd, at the holiday event.

Good luck! 

*************************contest closed***************************


CONGRATULATIONS  #3 Cassie. Please contact me within the next 48 hrs to claim your prize :)

20 comments:

Sandra at: December 12, 2016 at 6:45 PM said...

I love this. This would be a perfect gift to share with my friends.

Anonymous at: December 13, 2016 at 7:45 AM said...

I've exhausted my budget for the year. This prize would be great for presents. Thank you!

Cassie

Cassie at: December 13, 2016 at 7:59 AM said...

I've exhausted my budget for the year. This prize would be great for presents. Thank you!
Cassie

Jen at: December 13, 2016 at 8:08 AM said...

What a great way to highlight local businesses, this whole giveaway has been terrific in supporting our hardworking local business owners.

This package sounds like the perfect excuse for a date-night. My husband and I have not had a night out since EG was born, so I would welcome any excuse to get out. That being said, I agree with Sandra that it would be a great gift to split and share with friends, perhaps show some love to someone else who could use a night out.

Shannon at: December 13, 2016 at 8:10 AM said...

I would love to win this prize so we can enjoy this stuff as a family, when AH's daddy gets home. We have missed him and these would be fun activities to do together!

Shannon at: December 13, 2016 at 8:10 AM said...

Following in IG (don't use twitter).

Lois at: December 13, 2016 at 8:34 AM said...

All of this sounds wonderful. I'm in Edmonton but would like to win this to take a dy trip with my family. This is exciting.

Anonymous at: December 13, 2016 at 8:59 AM said...

Wow Salma this is one super gift. What a nice way to support local businesses. I would love to give the Heritage Park tickets to my nieces, and I would take my sister out for dinner. I would love to win this.

Cilla

Janice at: December 13, 2016 at 11:01 AM said...

This is a good reason to stay in the city over the break. I would love to share this gift with my family. Thank you very much.
I don't have Instagram or twitter.

Erin at: December 13, 2016 at 12:48 PM said...

I would love to win this prize pack for my family! Sounds like some fantastic local things to do over the holidays as we're staying in town :)

Erin at: December 13, 2016 at 12:48 PM said...

Followed on Instagram

Jeremy at: December 13, 2016 at 1:42 PM said...

i hope it's OK to enter this. My wife would love this gift.

Andrea at: December 13, 2016 at 8:15 PM said...

Fantastic gift! Would love to share with family visiting from the states for the holidays.

Andrea at: December 13, 2016 at 8:18 PM said...

I am following on Instagram
macleodandrea

cherry251 at: December 13, 2016 at 10:58 PM said...

this looks amazing! id love to win

my email is aaronem251 at gmail dot com

Jennifer at: December 14, 2016 at 11:55 AM said...

Nice prize. I would love to share this with family.
Thank you very much.

Unknown at: December 14, 2016 at 8:46 PM said...

this is an amazing gift pack and I would love to share it with my friends and family.

Adrienne at: December 15, 2016 at 10:20 AM said...

This would be a wonderful gift for my family. After the last few hectic months it would be lively for us to relax and reconnect.

ceejay500 at: December 19, 2016 at 12:33 AM said...

It would be amazing to share this with my family and friends

Clare O'Brien at: December 21, 2016 at 9:30 PM said...

Following on IG @cl0brien and on Twitter @jdcaldwe11.

Post a Comment

“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright & Disclosure

All text and photographs in this blog, unless otherwise noted, are Copyright © Small Wonders Dayhome & Playschool. All Rights Reserved. You may not reproduce, distribute, alter, or republish any photos or content from my site without my written permission.

Read Disclosure here.