Content

Weekending December 16 (2016)

19.12.16
We had quite a busy week. The children and I had fun in circle, with lots of singing and drumming. We also had fun with this story, and got our crafting on as well. 
We also started making preparations for our holiday celebration. I do have more pics to share, but my external hard-drive seems to be mad at me for some reason. Anyways, here's a snap shot of our week...
Last week, I did an interview with Sarah & Vanessa - the lovely ladies from Baked from the Heart Calgary. When you have food restrictions, like I do, you really appreciate this kind of business.  
Read the interview here (if you haven't already done so). You can also go one step further and support local businesses. Place an order with Sarah and Vanessa for your next party (birthday, anniversary etc), OR, pass on their names to your friends and family!

Have a great week everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright & Disclosure

All text and photographs in this blog, unless otherwise noted, are Copyright © Small Wonders Dayhome & Playschool. All Rights Reserved. You may not reproduce, distribute, alter, or republish any photos or content from my site without my written permission.

Read Disclosure here.