Content

16 of 2016...

9.1.17
As I assembled photos for the 2016 recap, I got a bit teary-eyed. Some of the photos have stories behind them that are dear to me. 
I remember not only the days that many were taken, but the joy of special projects, quiet mischievous smiles, and the moments when I felt I'd captured the perfect shot. 

Fits of laughter, joy, the mundanes, all here. All wrapped up in one story - our story. 
chalking it up
pretending they are on a train
nature walk & snacktime
It was a good year.


Top 16 of 2016 (most read posts in order of popularity)

 posts written in 2015 still overwhelmingly popular in 2016
*http://oursmallestwonders.blogspot.ca/2015/06/swords-roughhousing-hmm.html

You might also like...
You can also revisit all the Weekending Recaps by clicking here.
...and Recipes here.
Small Wonders connected with some lovely and kind sponsors. Click on business icons om the homepage to visit the sponsors.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright & Disclosure

All text and photographs in this blog, unless otherwise noted, are Copyright © Small Wonders Dayhome & Playschool. All Rights Reserved. You may not reproduce, distribute, alter, or republish any photos or content from my site without my written permission.

Read Disclosure here.