Content

Weekending February 10 (2017)

11.2.17
It was a good week. We had so much to do. 
We spent a good chunk of our week getting ready for #bookgivingday was just one thing. Only a few days left to before the celebration. Book-giving day is a perfect day to share the love (of books), and to get books into the hands of many children. This year we are donating children's books to the Children's Cottage.

We also had an afternoon of baking, continued with our storytelling, some of our friends explored the snow, and made a craft for Valentine's day.
We still have to sort through our books, wrap our new books, and finish one last craft. Other than that, I think we are all set for next week. Happy weekend everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright & Disclosure

All text and photographs in this blog, unless otherwise noted, are Copyright © Small Wonders Dayhome & Playschool. All Rights Reserved. You may not reproduce, distribute, alter, or republish any photos or content from my site without my written permission.

Read Disclosure here.