Content

Weekending March 24 (2017)

29.3.17
Well hello there. The children and I are all getting better, thanks to warmer days, and a lot of rest. I cannot express how happy I am to see sunshiny days. Most days I have to turn the thermostat waaay down ...I am ready for the sun...bring it on.

We have had many days filled with open play, but I think the warmer weather will get us outside. Also, our littlest baby is not so little anymore, so when she's ready to give up her morning naps, the dynamics of our days will also change.
I don't pick up the camera as much these days. Hoping to change that as well.
1/ spring nature set up underway
2/ 2 friends made me breakfast...even promised me coffee :)
3/ baby's ready for a nap
4/ princess MB
5/ getting our spring reads out - we read Simon welcomes spring every year
6/ I think she's looking at a nature magazine
7/ little man tending to babies
8/ early AM dress up
9/ setting up for circle time...we are using story stones for storytelling this month

0 comments:

Post a Comment

“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright & Disclosure

All text and photographs in this blog, unless otherwise noted, are Copyright © Small Wonders Dayhome & Playschool. All Rights Reserved. You may not reproduce, distribute, alter, or republish any photos or content from my site without my written permission.

Read Disclosure here.