Content

MB...3 years around the sun

11.4.17
Why can't I believe that MB is 3 years old? It really seems like yesterday that she was coming into my home. She's the most relaxed baby I ever had. She was and still is a girl who is so good with structure- it's amazing. She is also the only baby that never cried. From day one I took her from mom and she really just went with the flow. 

When you are a mom of many, every milestone is worth celebrating. I will never replace moms and dads here; it's not my goal. But there are boo boos to tend to, nap schedules to keep, hungry mouths to feed, and of course, minds to fill. There's been a lot of sighing on my part lately. Watching these kids grow up has been a blessing...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright & Disclosure

All text and photographs in this blog, unless otherwise noted, are Copyright © Small Wonders Dayhome & Playschool. All Rights Reserved. You may not reproduce, distribute, alter, or republish any photos or content from my site without my written permission.

Read Disclosure here.