Content

Weekending April 14 (2017)

18.4.17
How was your Easter holiday? The kids are still exchanging Easter greetings with each other after not seeing each other for a few days- which is so sweet.

Thursday (our last day before our little break) came and went without much excitement. I'm sad to say unlike this year and this year, we didn't get to celebrate spring in the park, and have our Easter egg hunt because it was snowing.

I still can't believe our luck, but I had a feeling this would happen.
In addition to the not so nice weather, some of our friends were also not feeling great, so it was actually a very quiet day for us.

Over all, we had a nice week, and I think the snow is gone (?) One can never tell.
I will have to share our story of the month post soon. There are some photos missing. Must be on another card. Seems I can't keep track of myself lately.

Thanks to everyone for our basket fillers:
MB- raisins
EG - windmills/pinwheels
MM- seeds & pencils
LE - Ester craft/activity pack
HA- apple sauce snacks
ZA- mandarins 

Have a great week everyone!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright & Disclosure

All text and photographs in this blog, unless otherwise noted, are Copyright © Small Wonders Dayhome & Playschool. All Rights Reserved. You may not reproduce, distribute, alter, or republish any photos or content from my site without my written permission.

Read Disclosure here.