Content

Squirrels & finger play

11.9.14


The book outside your window has a great little poem about squirrels
we love that one and i use it now for finger play
however
we also love this poem 
the kids always giggle when we get to the end where we wiggle and shake our tails

5 little squirrels
Five little squirrels sitting in a tree
The first one said, "What do I see?"
The second one said, "Some nuts on the ground."
The third one said, "Those nuts I found."
The fourth one said, "I'll race you there."
The fifth one said, "Alright, that's fair."
So they shook their tails and ran with glee.
To the nuts that lay at the foot of the tree.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright & Disclosure

All text and photographs in this blog, unless otherwise noted, are Copyright © Small Wonders Dayhome & Playschool. All Rights Reserved. You may not reproduce, distribute, alter, or republish any photos or content from my site without my written permission.

Read Disclosure here.